Journey along Rome's ancient Appian Way to take a guided walking tour through the Catacombs. You'll travel by coach to the southern edge of ancient Rome and gain a unique perspective on the city and its history.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Combining coach and travel on foot, your morning guided tour takes you beyond the city walls and along the rustic Appian Way. You will make three stops along the way, giving you an opportunity to take a walk in the Roman countryside, explore the underground Catacombs, and examine the masterful construction of Rome's remaining ancient aqueducts.
Appian Way. Rome
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Rome
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Catacombs tour starting at 10am with English-speaking guide
Appian Way Rome
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the catacombs. Both shoulders and knees MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.