KD Rhine Pass - Nostalgic Route - Rhine Cruise from Koblenz to Rudesheim
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
The paddle steamer cruise on the Nostalgic Route allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rhine Cruise from Koblenz to Rudesheim - Nostalgic Route
- One day Rhine Pass, featuring the Nostalgic Route
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restaurant available onboard
- The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
- Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
9:40am - Oberlahnstein
9:50am - Rhens
10:05am - Braubach
11:00am - Boppard
11:10am - Kamp-Bornhofen
11.25am - Bad Salzig
12:10pm - St. Goarshausen
12:20pm - St. Goar
12:50pm - Oberwesel
1:05pm - Kaub
1:30pm - Bacharach
2:30pm - Assmannshausen
3:00pm - Bingen
3:15pm - Arrive - Rudesheim
4:15pm - Depart - Rudesheim
4:30pm - Bingen
4:45pm - Assmannshausen
5:15pm - Bacharach
5:25pm - Kaub
5:35pm - Oberwesel
5:55pm - St. Goar
6:05pm - St. Goarshausen
6:30pm - Bad Salzig
6:40pm - Kamp-Bornhofen
6:50pm - Boppard
7:20pm - Braubach
7:30pm - Rhens
7:40pm - Oberlahnstein
8:10pm - Arrive - Koblenz
Reviewed by: DR MOGANADASS M, April 2015
Good trip with comfortable cruise ship.
I had a amazing time enjoying the scenery and all the castles along the river.
A must for those visiting Germany.
Reviewed by: Sharon I, December 2014
We cruised from Koblenz down to Cochem (the Moselle River) using the one day KD Rhine Pass. It was an excellent way to simply sit back and enjoy the river and views as towns, locks and great countryside all drifted by. We stayed overnight in Cochem, which is delightful, and then caught the train back to Koblenz to continue with our touring. It was very easy and convenient, the KD pass is not expensive, although I would recommend booking ahead, esp in busy times, and the Moselle is as interesting, if not even lovelier than the more famous Rhine