Paris by Night: Dinner at Les Ombres, Seine River Sightseeing Cruise and Cabaret Show
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Les Ombres is one of Paris’ must-visit restaurants; perched on the panoramic rooftop terrace of Quai Branly Museum, the restaurant boasts unsurpassed views of the Eiffel Tower lit up at night. Dine from a 3-course set menu while soaking up the ambience of this stylish restaurant, designed by renowned French architect Jean Nouvel.
After dinner at Les Ombres, your host will collect you for the short journey to the waterfront for your 1-hour Seine River cruise. Take a window-side seat in the boat’s lower saloon or walk around on deck, seeing all the illuminated attractions that line the river’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks. Pass under Pont Neuf, Paris’ oldest bridge, and see Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre. Listen to the audio commentary as you cruise or simply sit back and take in the sights. After an hour, disembark your boat, meet your guide and then head to the Moulin Rouge.
You’ll be entertained by its famous show ‘Féerie.’ Risqué and raucous yet somehow refined, the performance is skillfully danced by the cabaret’s Doriss Girls, adorned in eye-catching costumes of shimmering sequins and bright feathers. Sit at your table, sip Champagne (one half-bottle included) and admire the show’s complex choreography, featuring the instantly recognizable French cancan. ‘Féerie’ finishes in the early hours of the morning, and your host will then drop you back off at your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy a wonderful night tour of the city of lights!
- Cabaret show (Moulin Rouge or Lido depending on option selected)
- 3-course dinner
- River Seine sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Half-bottle of Champagne (if Moulin Rouge selected)
- Glass of Champagne (if Lido selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the River Cruise or the Eiffel Tower Visit ( depending on option selected) on another day
Homemade Gougère (choux pastry with cheese)
Ravioles from Royan
Cod fillet, crisp green vegetables
Araguani Chocolate Biscuit
Dinner is served with a half-bottle of wine and mineral water, followed by coffee with petit fours (delicate chocolates)
Sample Menu for tour OMM:
First Course (choice of one):
• Prawn and avocado cocktail
• Chakchouka-style egg (baked in a tomato and chilli sauce)
Main Course (choice of one):
• Seared salmon with oven-baked tomatoes and Béarnaise sauce
• Roasted duckling with sautéed vegetables
Dessert (choice of one)
• Macha green tea with lychee and grapefruit segments
• Cheesecake with a berry marmalade
Dinner is served with a half-bottle of wine and mineral water, followed by coffee with petit fours (delicate chocolates).
Menus are subject to change.
Reviewed by: Denise B, August 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Corinna M, August 2014
The river cruise was excellent. Paris is so cool -- and this tour gives you an interesting perspective. So many interesting people hanging out by the river and having little picnics and parties. Our tour was upgraded to an Eiffel Tower dinner which was awesome! The food was great. The Moulin Rouge is so much fun and this tour came with champagne!