Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Book and save up to 14% compared to another travel site
- Airport transfer
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: on December 24 and 31, transfers are only available until 6pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- One way shared transfer
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan (Renault Traffic)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- Please note when you book you must note the departure flight time and not the hotel pick-up time. Hotel pick-up time is calculated to be 4 hours prior to flight time information provided.
Reviewed by: Robin H, October 2015
Reviewed by: RALLY, Australia, October 2015
Was a surprise as the driver that took us from the airport to apartment was a horrible driver.
This one just drove did not look at phone or ipad and knew his way around Paris