Moulin Rouge Paris: Christmas Dinner and Show
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in a fantastic, mythical garden set.
Dinner from the Christmas 5-course Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half bottle of Champagne.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Moulin Rouge Paris Christmas Dinner and Show
- Moulin Rouge Ticket
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 4-course Christmas dinner menu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chesnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
Reviewed by: Anna S D, January 2014
Absolutely amazing evening, we even arrived late due to heavy traffic and were so suprised and shocked to be seated right at the front of the stage! Truly fabulous seats, thanks Viator!! Amazing show which was very sexy yet classy, energetic and tastefully presented. The meal was average but given that there were so many people to cater for, it was expected. Dessert was lovely. The service was wonderful, there was always a waiter on hand. Highly recommended and would definitely return, perhaps next time show only.
Reviewed by: Karenk, February 2013
Fabulous night out and experience we won't forget. Meal was very good, in fact beyond our expectations.