Enjoy a lively Christmas dinner show at the Moulin Rouge, the number one show in Paris! Dine in style watching the world-renowned showgirls and French Cancan dancers strut their stuff on the Moulin Rouge's historic stage. You will be served a delicious 5-course Christmas menu including half bottle of champagne. Moulin Rouge Paris sells out months in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in a fantastic, mythical garden set.
Dinner from the Christmas 5-course Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half bottle of Champagne.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Copyright Moulin Rouge - Viator & Moulin Rouge Official Partners
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You will need to make your own way to the Moulin Rouge.
Return Details:Concludes at Moulin Rouge
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Moulin Rouge Paris Christmas Dinner and Show
- Moulin Rouge Ticket
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 4-course Christmas dinner menu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Itinerary:Moulin Rouge Christmas Dinner Menu:
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chesnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.