Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show by Minivan
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Discover "Feerie", the new Moulin Rouge review in pure music-hall tradition. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Notre Dame at night
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Dinner with a choice of dishes and drinks
- Half bottle of champagne
- Seine River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower, therefore it is suggested to return on another day.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the River Cruise or the Eiffel Tower Visit ( depending on option selected) on another day
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
The menus are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.
Reviewed by: David Charles F, July 2015
Great view at the Moulin Rouge and the cruise was lovely. Dinner at the Eiffel tower probably wasn't the best but to be there at night was out of this world. It took the pressure of f to have a hotel pick up and was overall a great night.
Reviewed by: OWEN P, June 2015
This tour was just great. Our guide Fabian picked us up on time and took us to the river quay where our cruise was to leave from, gave us our cruise tickets and showed us where and when we should be to take the cruise and to meet him afterwards. We then walked to the Eiffel Tower. He got our tickets and escorted us up to the restaurant - very easy for us on a very busy night at the tower. The meal at the restaurant was really good, top class - I think we were expecting a quick in and out type meal but was surprised at the quality and the service A1. We had plenty of time to finish our meal, take a few photos and then walk down to the quay. The cruise was crowded, as would be expected, getting on and off was the usual waiting in line but overall didn't take long. Fabian was waiting when we finished the cruise and after picking up another couple we went to the 11 o'clock show at the Moulin Rouge. This area is chaos with people and cars everywhere. We were dropped off and given our tickets and shown where to wait for pick up and then joined the line.The line was very long and we waited about 25 minutes before we moved.Overall, the staff at the show had the place emptied and then full again in about 30 minutes.We had a table of four and our champagne was cold and waiting on the table. The show was great with the girls and costumes being the centre piece with three other acts providing variety. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Fabian was there waiting after the show and took us back to our hotel. If you do this tour or just the Moulin Rouge don't expect an early night, we were surprised when we realised it was close to 2.30am when we got back to the hotel. This tour may be expensive but being short on time, to get to three major attractions without any real effort on our behalf was well worth the cost and having a pleasant and well mannered guide was even better.