Select a datex
Experience the heady nightlife of Paris with a three-course dinner and show at the Paris Moulin Rouge, home of the French Cancan in bohemian Montmartre. Wine and dine while watching the Moulin Rouge's brilliant new show, "Feerie", the essence of Parisian cabaret. While at the Moulin Rouge you'll enjoy fine traditional French food such as foie gras, pate or fine seafood. Your tour includes transportation to Moulin Rouge by air-conditioned coach from a central Paris location.
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
The lavish "Feerie" cabaret show features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The show's sumptuous sets provide a colorful backdrop for the brilliantly choreographed performances. The glamorous dancers perform on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings, complete with animals and a vibrant light show.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Feerie offers 4 main scenes created to fulfill your dreams
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris. The closest metro stations are Tuileries, Palais Royal or Pyramides (Line 1, 7, 14).
Return Details:Concludes in the vicinity of your hotel in Paris
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-course dinner from Mistinguett menu with half a bottle of wine
3-course dinner from Toulouse Lautrec menu
Experience the real Moulin Rouge and its spectacular show, Feerie
- Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Drop-off in the vicinity of centrally located Paris hotels
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Itinerary:Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options:
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape tomatoes on the vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Half bottle of wine per personTOULOUSE LAUTREC MENU:
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
Half bottle of champagne per person
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.