3-Day Normandy, St Malo, Mont Saint-Michel, Chateaux Country Tour from Paris
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Day Normandy Tour
3-Day Normandy, St Malo, Mont St Michel, Chateaux Country Tour from Paris in a twin/double room
USD $643.83Pricing details
3-Day Normandy Tour Single
3-Day Normandy, St Malo, Mont St Michel, Chateaux Country Tour from Paris in a single room
USD $753.89Pricing details
3-Day Normandy Tour from Paris
- Transport in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets
- Multilingual guide
- Buffet breakfast and evening meals
- Accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Porterage service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- Salmon salad
- Roast turkey, green beans and Provençal tomatoes
- Iced nougat and berry coulis
Reviewed by: Hisham Khoury, Lebanon, August 2014
Travellers ; a family of 5, children aged 11, 15 and 17.
Booking: as usual, booking with Viator is easy as well as the communication with them, when need.
Tour: mainly historical and cultural but also very nice sightseeing for people not into history.
Hotels: 1. Novotel Caen: a tired hotel in a desolate area, good enough for a 1 night stay, just to sleep.Nice staff.I've read good reviews about the food there, but in our case, you could see dinners having nice food while tour groups were all served " something" without beeing given an option (many plates were barely touched). Even airlines in economy seats give you an option !.
2. Mercure Gare...: Nice hotel, the dinner was in a restaurant outside the hotel, also no menu options but this time food was good. PLEASE Viator, negociate dinner options.
Tour guide: Ours was Mr. Carlos Martinez, a knowlegeable and very sympathetic guy who added humour to every visit.
Transport: Very comfortable coach. Some stretches of road could be very long, but one could easily nap (much needed)
The experience: it was a very nice and enjoyable tour for every member of our family.Everything was timely and very well organised.
Reviewed by: Casper S, August 2014
TOTALLY WORTH IT.
One warning: the beaches of Normandy were rather rushed, so make sure you explore that region FAST. Don't spend too much time looking at the grave sites.