Royal Castle of Linderhof and Oberammergau Day Tour from Munich
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
You will then travel to Oberammergau, world-famous for its woodcarvers, richly painted houses (Luftl-paintings) and Passion Play. During the Thirty Years War, after months of suffering and death from the plague, the people of Oberammergau swore an oath to perform the "Play of the Suffering, Death and Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ" every ten years. This tradition has been preserved since then, and the next Passion Play will be performed in 2020.
You will have time for sightseeing and shopping in Oberammergau, before returning to Munich.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance to Linderhof Castle (approximately EUR 9.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Airin C, October 2015
our guide Monica was amazing !! so much knowledge and very lovely.
Reviewed by: Georgeta B, August 2015