Munich Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Airport transfer
It's that easy!
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box :
- Flight Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
- Number of children under 12 years in your party (if applicable). Under German law, child seats are required for children under the age of 12.
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Surcharges may apply for flights delayed more than 1 hour (without notice)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
Reviewed by: Vivienne S, July 2014
Excellent a new S class Mercedes with a well turned out driver who was very informativee about things to do in Munich. This we can't say for the very expensive guide we hired to take us to specific sites in the priests corner. He wasnt prepared and was obtaining guide books along the way to give us detail we could have done this our selves.
Reviewed by: Teresa R, January 2014
Driver was waiting on us when we got there. Very friendly and helpful. Told about buildings and some history as we drove to our hotel.