Select a datex
Charles Darwin was a fellow of ZSL London Zoo and visited regularly. Now you can follow in his footsteps with skip-the-line entry to ZSL London Zoo. Even better, by purchasing your ticket ahead of time you'll jump the queue. Head inside to see exciting sites like Penguin Beach, Gorilla Kingdom and -- new for 2013 -- the Tiger Territory!
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
New at ZSL London Zoo is the Tiger Territory. Five times the size of the previous tiger enclosure, the new site has been designed to mimic the tropical foliage of the Island of Sumtran to make the zoo's tigers -- Jae Jae and Melati -- feel at home. Over three million pounds has been invested in the enclosure to give the best view of the tigers in their natural environment while protecting them from extinction.
Hit the Beach and join London’s biggest penguin colony. Penguin Beach recreates a South American beach landscape in the heart of London, with stunning colonies of around 200 Macaroni and Humboldt penguins. The exhibit features a large pool with underwater viewing areas so you can see how our flippered friends fly under the waves. And a larger demonstration area with seating turns feeding time into an even bigger spectacle than before.
Meet the giant Galapagos tortoise that can live for over 150 years, and carry around huge, bony shells that they can hide inside if they feel threatened. Visit the fantastic Blackburn Pavilion and learn how Darwin's contemporary, John Gould, identified the differences between species of finches that Darwin brought back from the Galapagos, helping Darwin formulate his theories on evolution.
You can observe the behavior of the apes in the award-winning Gorilla Kingdom, and also come face to face with a group of Bolivian Squirrel monkeys in conditions akin to their natural habitat.
Travel into Africa and marvel at the giraffes via a raised viewing platform or check out the playful yet lethal hunting dogs. Be sure to observe the komodo dragons prowling their state-of-the-art lair, landscaped to mimic a dry river bed.
ZSL London Zoo is a leader in conservation breeding and reintroduction and, with over 1 million visitors a year, provides a unique opportunity to engage and inspire visitors of all ages!
London Zoo: Jae Jae Tiger
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:London Zoo
- Opening Hours:
6 March - 16 July:
10:00am to 5:30pm
17 July - 5 Sep:
10:00am to 6:00pm
6 Sep - 30 Oct:
10:00am to 5:30pm
Last admission is 1 hour prior to closing time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Guaranteed to skip the line entry
- Entrance fees
- Guide book
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades, skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises
- The Zoo is more than 170 years old and contains many old buildings, 12 of which are listed. However, most of London Zoo is accessible for wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties.
- The Aquarium has disabled access via an entrance to the left of the main doorway.
- Paths are generally tarmac and there is level or ramped access to most buildings.
- Slopes leading to the two tunnels in the Zoo are quite steep.
- Six manual wheelchairs and two boosters/electronic wheelchairs are available at the Zoo entrance with no hire charge, but a security deposit is required (subject to availability). You can call to reserve one up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Please ask at the Zoo entrance or the Information Kiosk for information and a map in large print.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.