Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle Day Trip from London
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Next, immerse yourself in the lavishly furnished rooms from the Royal Collection at Buckingham Palace! The palace hosts many official events and receptions held by the Queen, so areas are exclusively opened for limited time only during the summer so book early!
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence of Britain's sovereigns since 1837, and today it is the Queen's official residence. Take the audio tour and learn about the royal history. Your visit is independent and will conclude here so you can explore at leisure.
Diamonds: A Jubilee Celebration
This spectacular exhibition shows the many ways in which diamonds have been used by British monarchs over the last 200 years. It includes a number of The Queen’s personal jewels - those inherited by Her Majesty or acquired during her reign. The exhibition reveals how many of these extraordinary stones have undergone a number of transformations, having been re-cut or incorporated into new settings during their fascinating history.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Blue Drawing Room, Buckingham Palace, The Blue Drawing Room, Buckingham Palace
©The Royal Collection 2008, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines and entrance fees to Windsor and Buckingham Palace
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that due to palace/castle restrictions, the guide will not accompany you inside the State Apartments
Reviewed by: Elizabeth B, Malta, August 2014
Worth every penny - well planned and tour leader was great!
Reviewed by: kathy w, August 2014
Great tour. The Windsor Castle village was beautiful. And then on to Buckingham Palace. Thank you for offering this lovely tour!