Head to the theater to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Beatles! Since the release of their first single, ‘Love Me Do,’ in October 1962, The Beatles have been one of the world’s most beloved bands, and you can sing along to your favorite songs at ‘Let It Be,’ a spectacular live concert packed with many of The Beatles’ greatest hits. This special show is only playing for a limited time in 2012, so book now!
To celebrate the 50 years since The Beatles released their first single, ‘Love Me Do,’ London’s Savoy Theatre welcomes Let It Be, a new West End production featuring more than 20 of The Beatles’ greatest hits.
During the show, sing along to early favorites like 'Twist and Shout,' 'All My Lovin’' and ‘She Loves You,’ and let your nostalgia run wild during beloved classics like 'Yesterday,' 'Come Together,' 'Hey Jude' and, of course, 'Let It Be.’ You’ll also hear 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand,' 'Hard Day’s Night,' 'Day Tripper,' 'Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band,' 'Strawberry Fields,' 'When I’m 64,' 'Hello Goodbye' and 'Get Back.'
The songs of Let It Be are accompanied by video footage that documents the story of the band’s meteoric rise from their humble beginnings in Liverpool’s Cavern Club to the height of Beatlemania to their later studio masterpieces.
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Salieri Restaurant. This well-known restaurant, situated close to the theater, Salieri Restaurant combines classic British cuisine with a compelling interior featuring puppets, mirrors, masks and theatrical memorabilia.
See the Itinerary section below for a sample menu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Restaurant (if dinner option selected):
- Show starts at 7:30pm; tickets will be held at the Savoy Theatre Box Office, available for collection 1 hour prior to performance
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top-price ticket guarantees a full view of the stage with no obstructions
Standard-price ticket offers a clear view of the stage, usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle
Top-price ticket guarantees a full view of the stage with no obstructions, and includes a two-course dinner at Prezzo Restaurant in Haymarket at 6pm
Let It Be The Show in London
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people.
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
Itinerary:Sample dinner menu (subject to change without notice):
* Crayfish Cocktail
* Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Toasts
* Warm Leek and Gorgonzola Tart
* Braised Shank of Lamb with Potato Puree & Gravy
* Poached Scottish Salmon with Champagne & Caviar Sauce
* Aged Sirloin Steak with Wild Mushrooms and Red Wine Sauce
* White Chocolate Parfait
* Homemade Tiramisu
* Panna Cotta
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.