Jersey Boys Theater Show
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of seating available
- All entrance fees included
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Top-priced seats are closer to the stage and have a full view.
Make the most of this memorable performance by upgrading your ticket to include a 2-course pre-show dinner at Spaghetti House. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this Italian restaurant serves classic dishes.
See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top-price ticket guarantees a full view of the stage with no obstructions
USD $85.33Pricing details
Top-Price Seating & Dinner
Top-price ticket guarantees a full view of the stage with no obstructions; includes 2-course dinner at Spaghetti House restaurants at 6pm
USD $121.01Pricing details
Standard-price ticket offers a clear view of the stage, usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle
USD $77.57Pricing details
Jersey Boys Theater Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-course dinner, if option selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The dinner package includes a 2-course menu with a choice of a starter and main course. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant
First course (choice of one):
- Alette di pollo: spicy chicken wings, tomato, garlic and acacia honey glaze
- Insalata arcobaleno: rainbow salad, chopped seasonal vegetables and mixed leaves
- Pesciolini: golden fried whitebait dusted in paprika
- Bruschetta pomodoro: toasted rustic bread, chopped Roma vine tomatoes, basil, oregano and extra virgin olive oil
Main course (choice of one):
- Spaghetti polpettine: spaghetti and meatballs with porcini mushrooms and plum tomato sauce
- Penne al pesto: penne with fresh homemade basil pesto, potatoes, crushed pine nuts and virgin olive oil
- Petto di pollo Milanese: slow-fried chicken supreme coated in seasonal pangrattato (bread crumbs) with fried potatoes
- Salmone arrosto: Loch Duart salmon fillet, served with crisp tender stem broccoli marinated in garlic and chill with rosemary potatoes
Please note: menu subject to change without notice
Reviewed by: ROGER D, January 2015
Reviewed by: dawson.tang, December 2014
Great show and had tapped through the performance as we grew up with these songs.