Beatles and Liverpool Rail Day Trip from London
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your tour includes entry to the Beatles Story, where you can re-live the Fab Four's meteoric rise to fame. Your visit takes you from the cobbles of Matthew Street and the Cavern, through the hysteria of Beatlemania to the final live performance on the Apple rooftop and beyond!
The Cavern Quarter is a vibrant city center area and the focus of Beatle history. There's the famous Cavern Club, where the lads played 292 times, and the pubs where they drank during the early 1960s.
Options for lunch in Liverpool are many and varied, with top-quality bars, restaurants and cafes in the city center.
In the afternoon your Magical Mystery Tour is waiting to take you away! This two-hour tour takes you round all the landmarks in the lives of the Fab Four, including their homes, schools and birthplaces, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and many other significant spots.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Beatles and Liverpool Rail Day Trip from London, traveling by standard class
Beatles and Liverpool Rail Day Trip from London, traveling by first class
The Beatles Story, Liverpool
- Magical Mystery Tour
- Entrance fee to the Beatles Story
- Liverpool map and information booklet
- Return train ticket from London to Liverpool
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation in Liverpool
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The train trip is approximately 3 hours each way
Reviewed by: Thomas P, September 2014
beyond all expectations... Liverpool is a great city!
Reviewed by: paul A, August 2014
The museum was interesting and the tour to the various sights was great.