Best Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Coast Half-Day Trip from Lisbon
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
When you arrive in Estoril, enjoy a short walking tour around this coastal town with your guide. Continue your journey along the Estoril Coast to Cascais Bay and admire the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. Arrive next at Hell's Mouth cliff (Boca do Inferno), a dramatic cliff where the sea water breaks vigorously, and then stop briefly at the nearby Guincho Beach.
Cabo da Roca, Europe's westernmost point on the Portuguese coast, is your next stop (April to October only, weather permitting). See the cape's lighthouse overlooking the vast Atlantic Ocean.
Then head inland, and learn interesting facts about Portugal on the drive through Sintra-Cascais Natural Park to National Palace in the town of Sintra. With your guide, tour the palace and learn interesting facts about Portuguese royalty.
On the way back to Lisbon, admire views of the lush Portuguese landscape from your coach.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Palacio Nacional da Pena, Portugal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to National Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- National Palace might be closed on specific days of the year; alternatively, you will enjoy a visit to the Queluz Palace
Reviewed by: Linda Lorraine H, September 2015
Great tour , highly recommended when time is limited.
Covered lots of different places and very interesting.
Reviewed by: Christopher L, September 2015
This is one of the 'must do' tours of southern Portugal. The guide was really good and explained about all the sites in some detail.