Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Get back on the coach and continue along the waterfront towards Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio) in the heart of Lisbon. Take in views of the Tagus River and Sé de Lisboa cathedral , one of Lisbon’s oldest churches.
When you arrive in Belém, see the Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries, both of which commemorate Vasco da Gama's expedition to the Americas. Visit the 16th-century UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jerónimos Monastery, one of the greatest examples of Manueline art, located by the riverfront.
Next, browse through the amazing 17th-century luxury coaches built for the aristocracy at the Coach Museum. On Mondays, when the Jerónimos Monastery and Coach Museum are closed, you will instead visit the neoclassical Palácio Nacional da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace ) or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida, which showcases an exhaustive collection of artwork by the Portuguese artist António de Medeiros e Almeida.
Relax on the drive back to central Lisbon and admire the 25th of April Bridge -- Europe's longest suspension bridge -- over the River Tagus.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour, departs at 9am
Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour, departs at 2:30pm
Monument to the Discoveries, Lisbon
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to the Coach Museum
- Port wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Jerónimos Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The Jerónimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays. Alternatively, you will visit the Ajuda Palace or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida.
Reviewed by: Rebecca L C, June 2014
There is quite a lot tucked into this tour! I hit almost all of the landmarks I wished to see in this afternoon, and since it was my first day in Lisbon, it was perfect to have additional background and general idea of locations so I could revisit if I wished. Our guide was very good and I was impressed with his knowledge of the locations and the languages to be able to tell us the story in 3 languages. Definitely a valuable experience!
Reviewed by: Michael C, May 2014
great way to get a quick tour and learn about the city