Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Get back on the coach and continue along the waterfront towards Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio) in the heart of Lisbon. Take in views of the Tagus River and Sé de Lisboa cathedral , one of Lisbon’s oldest churches.
When you arrive in Belém, see the Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries, both of which commemorate Vasco da Gama's expedition to the Americas. Visit the 16th-century UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jerónimos Monastery, one of the greatest examples of Manueline art, located by the riverfront.
Next, browse through the amazing 17th-century luxury coaches built for the aristocracy at the Coach Museum. On Mondays, when the Jerónimos Monastery and Coach Museum are closed, you will instead visit the neoclassical Palácio Nacional da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace ) or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida, which showcases an exhaustive collection of artwork by the Portuguese artist António de Medeiros e Almeida.
Relax on the drive back to central Lisbon and admire the 25th of April Bridge -- Europe's longest suspension bridge -- over the River Tagus.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour, departs at 9am
USD $37.81Pricing details
Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour, departs at 2:30pm
USD $37.81Pricing details
Monument to the Discoveries, Lisbon
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to the Coach Museum
- Port wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Jerónimos Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The Jerónimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays. Alternatively, you will visit the Ajuda Palace or the Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida.
Reviewed by: James W, November 2015
Only had 1 day in Lisbon and this was an excellent way to see some great sights in short time.
The guide was very knowledgeable. Since it was raining some at the end of the tour, they dropped us at our
Reviewed by: Jozsef L, November 2015
I have already forwarded my highly positive reflections about your half-day Lisbon tour in my review a minute ago but unfortunately I forgot about the stars