Select a datex
Discover the natural beauty of Portugal on a relaxing afternoon tour from Lisbon. Travel to Estoril, Cascais Bay and Hell's Mouth (Boca do Inferno), and take in views of the Atlantic Ocean on the drive along the Portuguese coast. Continue to the town of Sintra to visit the enchanting National Palace, and admire the Portuguese countryside from your comfortable coach on the drive back to Lisbon.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Meet your local guide in central Lisbon or enjoy pickup from your hotel, and take in views of the Tagus River from your comfortable coach as you head to the coast of Portugal.
When you arrive in Estoril, enjoy a short walking tour around this coastal town with your guide. Continue your journey along the Estoril Coast to Cascais Bay and admire the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. Arrive next at Hell's Mouth cliff (Boca do Inferno), a dramatic cliff where the sea water breaks vigorously, and then stop briefly at the nearby Guincho Beach.
Cabo da Roca, Europe's westernmost point on the Portuguese coast, is your next stop (April to October only, weather permitting). See the cape's lighthouse overlooking the vast Atlantic Ocean.
Then head inland, and learn interesting facts about Portugal on the drive through Sintra-Cascais Natural Park to National Palace in the town of Sintra. With your guide, tour the palace and learn interesting facts about Portuguese royalty.
On the way back to Lisbon, admire views of the lush Portuguese landscape from your coach.
Cabo da Roca, Portugal
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Lisbon and centrally located Lisbon hotels
- 2:30pm. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time; you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Palacio Nacional da Pena, Portugal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to National Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- National Palace might be closed on specific days of the year; alternatively, you will enjoy a visit to the Queluz Palace
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.