Private Tour: Istanbul by Night with Turkish Dinner and Show
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
Then it's on to a first-class restaurant for dinner. The fabulous four-course dinner includes a Turkish dessert, followed by an exotic floorshow. You'll be entertained by belly dancers and an Anatolian cultural folklore group.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Istanbul at Night, Turkey
- A bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Belly Dancing and Anatolian Cultural Folklore Show
- 1/2 bottle of local wine, 2 bottles of beer, 2 glasses of local drinks or 2 bottles of fruit juices
- 4-course dinner (including bread, starter, main dishes, seasonal salad and Turkish desert)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: William S, June 2014
As bad as the Athens by Night Tour was, this was just superb. We were taken to an elegant dinner theater, saw a truly outstanding professionally produced show,had a really good meal which was graced by attentive, professioanl service. It was a night to remember. The' Istanbul By Night' part of the tour was disappointing in that we just drove directly to the theater and never saw the major sights indicated in the tour description. (The Blue Mosque is prominently pictured in the advertisement for the Tour yet we never saw it...actually we drove in the opposite direction!) Nevertheless, we were really pleased with the show and dinner which were the major reasons for us booking the tour.
Reviewed by: Eddie M, Germany, January 2009