Explore the beautiful university town of Oxford with this 24 hour ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus. See all the main sights of Oxford as you hop-on and hop-off 20 conveniently located stops around the city.
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 20 stops and the entire route takes approximately 60 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for either 24 or 48 hours from first use.
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic views of its honey colored buildings as well as tantalizing glimpses of the hushed courtyards of its many colleges. Travel by the Ashmolean, the Sheldonian, the historic Carfax junction - all this and more on the hop on hop off tour of Oxford.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour starts at Oxford Railway Station, however you may board the bus
- Oxford Railway Station (Said Business School, Backpackers Club, Youth Hostel)
- Park End Street (Rosie O'Grady's pub, Oxford canal)
- Gloucester Green Bus Station (City center shopping, Apollo Theatre, Oxford Union, Worcester College)
- New Road (Oxford Castle, Nuffield College, St. Peter's College)
- Westgate Shopping Center (City center shopping, St Ebbe's)
- Speedwell Street (Folly Bridge, River Cruises, Alice's shop)
- Pembroke Street (Christ Church College, Pembroke College, Cathedral, Christ Church Meadow)
- Town Hall (Museum of Oxford, Carfax Tower)
- Lincoln College (Brasenose College, Oriel College, the Covered Market)
- The Queen's College (University College, Examination Schools, Merton College, Corpus Christi College, All Souls College)
- The Plain (Magdalen College & Tower, Magdalen Bridge (punting), Botanic Garden, St. Hilda's College)
- St. Cross Road (University science area, Linacre College, St. Catherine's College, William Morris' Original Workshop)
- Sheldonian Theatre (Bridge of Sighs, New College, Radcliffe Camera, Exeter College, Tourist Information Center)
- Trinity College Gates (Oxford Story exhibition, New Bodleian Library, Wadham College, Broad Street)
- Parks Road (Keble College, University Parks, University and Pitt Rivers, Museums, Rhodes House)
- Banbury Road (St. Hugh's College)
- Woodstock Road (St. Anthony's College)
- Brown's Restaurant (St. Anne's College, Somerville College, Eagle and Child pub (Inklings old meeting place)
- Magdalen Street (Balliol College, St. John's College, the Oxford Story exhibition, Martyrs' Memorial)
- Randolph Hotel (Ashmolean Museum, Playhouse Theatre, Worcester College)
- Summer - May to September
9:30am to 6:00pm - Every 15-20 minutes
Spring/Autumn - February to April and October
9:30am to 5:00pm - Every 20 minutes
Winter - November to January
9:30am to 3:45pm - Every 20-30 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on Oxford City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use on Oxford City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
Oxford City Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.