Select a datex
An elegant Georgian city, Bath is one of Britain's greatest treasures. Explore one of the UK's top five attractions with this 24 hour ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus. See all the main sights of Bath as you hop-on and hop-off 15 stops around the city.
With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Bath.
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 15 stops and the entire route takes approximately 45 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
There are two routes to chose from and you ticket is valid for both. Route 1 takes approximately 50 minutes and route 2 takes approximately 45 minutes. All the main locations are included on the tour such as Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, The Circus, Great Pulteney Street and Pulteney Bridge, plus the delights of Royal Victoria Park.
Bath City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour starts at High Street, Grand Parade, however you may board the bus at any one of the 15 stops around the city.
- High Street - Bath Abbey, Heritage Vaults, The Roman Baths
- Grand Parade - Guildhall Market, Parade Gardens, Pulteney Bridge
- Great Pulteney Street - Holburne Museum, Sydney Gardens
- Manvers Street - Bus and Railway Station
- Avon Street - Coach Park
- Westgate Buildings - Theatre Royal
- Monmouth Street - Ustinov Studio Theatre
- Queen Square - The Jane Austen Center, Charlotte Street Car Park
- The Circus - Assembly Rooms and The Costume Museum
- Brock Street - The Royal Crescent
- Weston Street - The Botanical Gardens, Golf Course
- Upper Bristol Road - Royal Victoria Park with children's playground
- Royal Avenue - The Royal Pavilion Cafe, Royal Victoria Park
- Milsom Street - Some of Bath's best quality shops can be found here
- Broad Street - Bath Postal Museum, General Post Office
- Route 1 - City Tour
- March 1 to March 14 - 10:00am to 5:00pm every 20 minutes
- March 15 to May 31 - 9:30am to 5:30pm every 15 minutes
- June 1 to September 30 - 9:40 to 6:30pm every 12 minutes
- October 1 to November 30 - 9:30am to 5:30pm every 15 minutes
- April 1 to October 31 - 10:30am to 5:30pm every 20 minutes
- November 1 to March 31 - 11:00am to 4:00pm
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bath City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.