Bath City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 15 stops and the entire route takes approximately 45 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
There are two routes to chose from and you ticket is valid for both. Route 1 takes approximately 50 minutes and route 2 takes approximately 45 minutes. All the main locations are included on the tour such as Bath Abbey, The Royal Crescent, The Circus, Great Pulteney Street and Pulteney Bridge, plus the delights of Royal Victoria Park.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- High Street - Bath Abbey, Heritage Vaults, The Roman Baths
- Grand Parade - Guildhall Market, Parade Gardens, Pulteney Bridge
- Great Pulteney Street - Holburne Museum, Sydney Gardens
- Manvers Street - Bus and Railway Station
- Avon Street - Coach Park
- Westgate Buildings - Theatre Royal
- Monmouth Street - Ustinov Studio Theatre
- Queen Square - The Jane Austen Center, Charlotte Street Car Park
- The Circus - Assembly Rooms and The Costume Museum
- Brock Street - The Royal Crescent
- Weston Street - The Botanical Gardens, Golf Course
- Upper Bristol Road - Royal Victoria Park with children's playground
- Royal Avenue - The Royal Pavilion Cafe, Royal Victoria Park
- Milsom Street - Some of Bath's best quality shops can be found here
- Broad Street - Bath Postal Museum, General Post Office
- January 2 to February 28 - 10:00am to 3:30pm every 30 minutes
- March 1 to March 27 - 10am to 5:00pm every 20 minutes
- March 28 to May 31 - 9:30 to 5:30pm every 15 minutes
- June 1 to September 30 - 9:40am to 6:30pm every 12 minutes
- October 1 to November 30 - 9:30am to 5:30pm every 15 minutes
- December 1 to December 31 - 10am to 5pm every 20 minutes
- January 2 to March 27 - 11am to 4pm every 60 minutes
- March 28 to May 31 - 10:30am to 5pm every 30 minutes
- June 1 to September 30 - 10:30am to 5:30pm every 15 minutes
- October 1 to December 31 - 10:30am to 5:00pm every 30 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bath City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Susan M, July 2013
Brilliant I used it to get around Bath for the whole weekend after I had taken both tours as although it says 24 hours it is in fact valid for 2 days.
Reviewed by: mytops, October 2012
We caught the train to Bath ( the only way to travel there) and were straight on the Hop on Hop off Bus which enabled us to have a good look around Bath and decide which sights we wished to explore further.
We would highly recommend a trip to Bath and the Hop on Hop off Bus as part of the trip.
Tony and Wendy mature couple Coolangatta Qld Australia