Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Book by June 01 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am: October 24 – March 31
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Transport by coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is the Euro
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information that the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport and relevant visa information is required at time of booking: name as per your passport, date of birth, nationality, date of expiry and passport number
Reviewed by: dridl, April 2015
It was an excellent tour. The tour guide was excellent and it was very well-organized and paced. We covered a lot of ground and I appreciated the oppprtunity to have enough free time to explore Kotor and Budva.
Reviewed by: Genya B, April 2015
The trip was amazing, very wll organized! The tourist guide Danielle was nice, knowledgeable and spoke good English. The scenary everywhere we went was breath taking!