Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Book by October 1, 2014 and save 10% off our previously offered price
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
On this day trip from Dubrovnik to Montenegro, cross international borders and spend the day in one of Europe’s lesser-visited gems. Enjoy a scenic drive around Kotor Bay with its numerous small settlements, including Risan, once the seat of the Illyrian queen Teuta, and picturesque Perast. Take a break in the medieval town of Kotor, encircled by walls and fortresses and listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Don’t miss its popular attraction, the Cathedral of St Tryphon.
Then continue your tour along the steep slopes to Cetinje (only April-October), stopping briefly along the way in the village of Njeguši. You will drive through Cetinje, once the seat of the Montenegrin rulers.
Continue towards Budva with a panoramic view over Sveti Stefan, an exclusive island hotel. In Budva, a charming ancient town that is today a lively tourist resort, you’ll have more free time to explore. Return to Dubrovnik with a ferry ride across the bay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is also available from selected Dubrovnik hotels
8am (October, 24 – March, 31)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip in English
Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik with English-speaking guide
Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the King Nikola Museum (approximately €5 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is the EURO
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Passport and relevant visa information is required at time of booking - name as per your passport, date of birth, nationality, date of expiry and passport number.
Reviewed by: Martin, September 2014
A very long day, but woth it. One negative note was the "snack" choice that was offered. For a 13 hours trip this meal was obviously insuffisant
Reviewed by: stijndc, August 2014
Great tour with beautiful sights and views.