Island of Korcula with Wine Tasting Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
A bus will carry you to Orebic, where a ferry takes you to the island. Experience the charming streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in the island’s city of the same name, which is also one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean. You’ll also hear a little history of the town’s famous son, Marco Polo, who many believe was born here. After sightseeing, enjoy free time to have lunch and even go swimming.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, indulge in excellent local wine at one well-known wine cellar on the Peljesac peninsula.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is also available from selected Dubrovnik hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Island of Korcula Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Transportation by coach and boat
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation to/from the island is by boat
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
Reviewed by: K S, August 2015
A superb day out - excellent guide, superb organisation and wonderful location.
Reviewed by: Woodster, August 2015
This was a great trip from start to finish. We got picked up outside the hotel as agreed on time and were met at the new port by our tour guide. Ivana was great fun and spoke great English and German. We had a lovely drive up the coast in an air conditioned bus which was a god send on such a hot day. We then got the ferry across to Korcula where we had three hours to explore. Ivana did a walking tour but we were unable to go on this due to my friend being on crutches. Ivana and the bus driver made things as easy as possible for her. The Island of Korcula is beautiful and well worth the tripup the coast. On the way back we stopped off at a winery for a couple of samples which was great as it meant we could all have a sleep on the way back to Dubrovnik. I would highly recommend this trip.