Island of Korcula with Wine Tasting Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
A bus will carry you to Orebic, where a ferry takes you to the island. Experience the charming streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in the island’s city of the same name, which is also one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Mediterranean. You’ll also hear a little history of the town’s famous son, Marco Polo, who many believe was born here. After sightseeing, enjoy free time to have lunch and even go swimming.
On the way back to Dubrovnik, indulge in excellent local wine at two of the well-known wine cellars on the Peljesac peninsula.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is also available from selected Dubrovnik hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trip in English
Island of Korcula with Wine Tasting Day Trip from Dubrovnik with English-speaking guide
Island of Korcula Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Transportation by coach and boat
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 4 wine tastings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation to/from the island is by boat
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dubrovnik. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
Reviewed by: maximus, July 2014
Amazing stunning Island, lots of time at leisure. The local guide was really good. Well worth It
Reviewed by: Kathryn C, United Kingdom, May 2014
Beautiful weather meant the trip along the coast was spectacular. Korcula a small, but interesting island. The guides were all terrific. They spoke excellent English - and German!