Select a datex
Cross the border from Spain into British territory, where you can see British policemen, spend British money and enjoy the duty free shopping. Enjoy a tour of the city and Punta Europa, followed by a minibus tour to the top of the famous Rock of Gibraltar itself, where you can take in the views of the Spanish and Moroccan coastlines.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
While on the rock you will visit the Saint Michael caves, a dramatic natural grotto sometimes used as a venue for concerts and classical music performances.
There will also be time to meet the locals - the semi wild troop of Barbary "Apes" (they are actually Barbary macaque monkeys). It is said the British will not leave Gibraltar until the apes have left. Hang on to your belongings though, they are cheeky little monkeys!
Descending from the Rock, you have free time for shopping in the main street, where everything is sold from the latest designer fashions to what is probably the best known 100 percent cotton underwear in the world!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from central meeting points in the following areas throughout Costa del Sol.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
- Tour departs between 7:20am and 9:15am; you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and location (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Torremolinos and Fuengirola with English-speaking guide
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with English-speaking guide
Gibraltar Sightseeing Day Trip from Estepona with English-speaking guide
Rock of Gibraltar
- Gibraltar rock tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.