Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer: Orly Airport (ORY)
Book and save up to 14% compared to another travel site
- Airport transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Paris city hotel details (excluding all hotels in and around Disneyland Paris). Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: on December 24 and 31, transfers are only available until 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer - Orly Airport (ORY)
- One way shared transfer
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan (Renault Traffic)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- The transfer operates with a maximum of 8 passengers.
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- Please note when you book you must note the departure flight time and not the hotel pick-up time. Hotel pick-up time is calculated to be 4 hours prior to flight time information provided.
Reviewed by: Kenneth W, August 2015
Our flight was relatively early in the morning and I tried to call the shuttle service to make sure they'd be there on time, but I failed to check the hours for their customer service - make sure you do that otherwise you'll be freaking out like me. The staff at our hotel mentioned that the shuttles in Paris don't have the best reputation because they are often late or no shows. Our shuttle was 10 minutes 'late' which really, is not a big deal because that's just traffic or whatever. We were the only ones in the shuttle and it took less than 20 minutes to get to the airport. The driver was extremely polite. I was worried after the hotel people said we'd be better off with a taxi, but in the end I am very glad we used this service and would definitely use them again. Just make sure you call them and set up your return trip while they are actually open.
Reviewed by: shesawtheworld, August 2015
Worked very well! Pick up was running late however he did contact the hotel to let us know. Worked like a charm. Would use this service again.