A Melbourne city morning tour is perfect if your time is limited in Melbourne. You'll see all the major attractions on your 3.5-hour city tour and discover that Melbourne is a wonderful blend of heritage buildings and modern skyscrapers, vibrant cafes and cosmopolitan restaurants. And when you return to Melbourne, you'll know exactly what to do on a longer visit.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Your morning Melbourne city tour covers all the highlights:
- Bourke Street Mall and tree-lined Collins Street, Melbourne's major shopping strip and business center
- St Paul's Cathedral, the Princess and Regent Theaters, Melbourne Town Hall, the Royal Exhibition Buildings, Federation Square and other fine examples of Melbourne's architectural splendor
- A stroll around Melbourne's Royal Botanic Gardens
- Optional visit to tiny Captain Cook's Cottage
- Bustling Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne's world-renowned sporting arenas, including the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Rod Laver Arena (home of the Australian Tennis Open)
- A visit to the historic Shrine of Remembrance, Victoria's memorial to Australians who have served the country in armed conflicts
- Southbank's waterfront shopping, dining and Crown Entertainment Complex (Casino)
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Cross the West Gate Bridge for views of the city skyline and scenic bayside suburbs of St Kilda and Albert Park
Melbourne Tram Car
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected Melbourne hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Concludes at 12:00pm (tour only) or 1:00pm (tour with cruise)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne City Sights Tour departing Melbourne at 8:10am. Hotel pickup from centrally located Melbourne hotels. Tour returns 12:15pm
Melbourne City Sights Tour departing Melbourne at 8:10am. Hotel pickup from centrally located Melbourne hotels. Includes Yarra River Cruise. Returns 1:30pm
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing cruise (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.