Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note, if you are staying at Fisherman's Wharf hotels please make your own way to the departure point of 2627 Taylor Street. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time
Airport hotels: Pickup is available, however guests will be drop off at hotel at 5:15pm
Cruise ship passengers: Please make your way to 2627 Taylor Street, 10-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Napa Valley Wine Country
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Winery and vineyard tours
- Wine-tastings fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Buses are air-conditioned with restrooms and Wi-Fi on board. The size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. They range from 28-seat to 50-seat vehicles
Reviewed by: Manuel A, United States of America, July 2015
Very nice tour of Sonoma and Napa Valleys. Although it was only a few hours it gave a nice glimpse to the wine maker heaven in California.
Reviewed by: Antonio S, June 2015
Overall, this was a splendid tour that lasted most of the day. We rented an apartment in The Mission so it was a little less convenient to hit the meeting spot for centralized hotels. We started the actual tours at Nicholson Ranch and Madonna Estate. Both of these wineries were so exquisite! Gordon goes by Gordy was extremely knowledgeable of wine and the history of wine-making. He was hilarious and made the whole experience such a pleasure. We went to Yountville for lunch, which was a nice little getaway from the drive. We rounded it up with The Sutter Home winery. Still a very nice winery even though I know they make fairly cheap wines.