Explore Moreton Island in two-days. Travel by 4WD from Brisbane or the Gold Coast, enjoy pristine beaches, snorkeling ship wrecks, sand tobogganing on giant sand dunes and overnight camping. This Moreton Island 4WD camping tour is pure fun and will leave you with plenty of memories.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Spend two awesome days discovering all of Moreton Islands hidden wonders, beauty and activities. After arriving on the first morning on Moreton Island, you drop your gear off at the bush safari camp.
Your guide will take you touring Moreton Island by 4WD, seeing both amazing forests and pristine beaches. Each itinerary is different depending on local conditions and tides. You will see, Cape Moreton Light House (a great spot for wildlife viewing), Blue Lagoon (fresh water lake infused with tea tree oils), 40km of uninterrupted surf beach, The Dessert and Big sand hills for sand tobogganing and great views, Five Hills Look out (panoramic views back to Australia and the Glass House Mountains.
During these two days your guide will take you on short bush walks, explaining the island flora and fauna, you will also take a guided snorkel around fifteen amazing ship wrecks which are teeming with fish life, and of course, sand tobogganing and boarding, just like the ALPS, with board shorts and NO Ski Lift!
2 Day Moreton Island 4WD
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Brisbane or Gold Coast centrally located hotels:Brisbane Pickups:
- Brisbane Backpackers Resort - Westend
- Rydges Hotel - Southbank
- Hilton Hotel - Brisbane city
- Rendezvous Hotel - Brisbane city
- Urban Hotel - Springhill
- Mantra on Queen - Brisbane city
- Bunk Backpackers - Fortitude Valley
- Shafston Mansions - Kangaroo Point
- Bond Uni - Robina
- Jupiters Casino - Broadbeach
- Crowne Plaza, Bus stop opposite - Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort - Surfers Paradise
- YHA Backpackers - Main Beach
- Southport Transit Centre - Southport
Central pickup points:
- Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Level 3, Gate 36
- Gold Coast Transit Centre, from the taxi rank at the front
- Brisbane: 7:00am
- Gold Coast: 6:00am
Tour returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pickup/drop off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels
Pickup/drop off from centrally located Brisbane hotels
2 Day Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off from selected hotels
- Local guide
- All Meals
- All activities
- Overnight Camping
- Moreton Island National Park Fees
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Ferry Fare AU$50 per adult and AU$30 per child payable on departure direct to ferry operator
- Sleeping bag hire (optional) AU$10 payable direct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: Towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, Insect repellent, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), torch, your own alcohol and sleeping bag. For those who don't have a sleeping bag, hire is available payable direct. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 4 years
Departures are not weather dependent. We recommend you come prepared for the prevailing conditions. In cases of extreme weather conditions there may be changes to the scheduled destination for customer safety and enjoyment.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.