Select a datex
Combine a Grand Canyon helicopter flight with a river float down the Colorado River for an incredible and exciting day tour from Las Vegas! Start your day with a scenic 60-minute helicopter flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon's West Rim before enjoying a relaxing river float down the Colorado River and through the Black Canyon with your informative guide. Keep an eye out for big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron as you head down the river, where you’ll stop for a swim at a secluded beach. Enjoy a picnic-style lunch and shopping in Willow Beach, Arizona, before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Lunch included
- Scenic helicopter flight
After hotel pickup, board your state-of-the-art helicopter for a 60-minute scenic air tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim. Your flight will take off in Boulder City, where builders of the Hoover Dam (formally the Boulder Dam) lived during the dam’s construction in the 1930s. Enjoy panoramic, 180-degree views of the impressive Hoover Dam, the bypass bridge and Black Canyon, and fly past the extinct and colorful volcano, Fortification Hill.
Then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon as you fly over the mighty Colorado River, past million-year-old geological rock formations. Make sure to have your camera ready, as around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. After leaving the Grand Canyon, enjoy views of other natural wonders in the wilderness of the rugged Mojave Desert.
Upon landing in Boulder City, take a short drive down to the Colorado River launch area for your river float at the base of the Hoover Dam and the newly constructed bypass bridge. Here you'll be greeted by your friendly guide, who will help you board your comfortable river raft. Float down the river and through the Black Canyon, with high walls that will leave you breathless! Keep your eyes open for desert big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron in their natural setting.
The raft stops at a secluded beach on the river so you can cool off in the refreshing clear waters. You can also enjoy your picnic box lunch on the beach while taking in the sights and sounds of Black Canyon.
Your trip ends on the Arizona side of the river at Willow Beach. You'll have the chance to shop for souvenirs before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximately 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon and Skywalk souvenirs, jewelry and items crafted by Native American artisans.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $35 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. For travel from January 1, 2014, the fee will increase to $45 per person.
Special Offer! - Book now and save 12% on the recommended retail rate!
Click on the 'View Additional Info' / 'View Map' link for additional special offers - Book Now!
Float Down the Colorado River!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hotel pickup is available from Las Vegas hotels
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point approximately 8 hours are departure, subject to local traffic conditions
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas Combo Tour: Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight and Colorado River Float Day Trip
- 60-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Colorado River float
- Bottled water
- Boxed lunch
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
- $5 gift certificate valid towards minimum purchase of $25 at the Hualapai gift shop
- Entrance to Grand Canyon West
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $35 per person airport and fuel fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. For travel from January 1, 2014, the fee will increase to $45 per person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/17.85 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport is a landing only at the airport and does not included entrance into the park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.