San Francisco Vista Grande Helicopter Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
An accompanying musical soundtrack is choreographed to the flight, along with spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot. View the hills of San Francisco where you can see famous districts such as the Castro, the Mission, Pacific Heights, Chinatown and the Presidio. Flying over San Francisco you will get a unique perspective of the city skyline, including AT&T Park - Home of the SF Giants, Coit Tower at the top of Telegraph Hill and the financial district with the famous Transamerica Pyramid.
On this 56-mile (90-kilometer) helicopter flight (25-30 minutes), you will see many of the well-known San Francisco Bay landmarks from the air such as the Ferry Building, Alcatraz Island, the Bay Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and of course, the Golden Gate Bridge.
Fly north to take in the Marin Headlands and California's craggy Pacific Coastline. You will also see the artist town of Sausalito, the sleepy town of Tiburon, and the former immigration station of Angel Island - the "Ellis Island of the West".
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 250 Beach Street (for all passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf Hotels)
- Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 10am for 10:30am helicopter flight
12:30pm Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 12:30pm for 1pm helicopter flight
3pm Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 3pm for 3:30pm helicopter flight
10am Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 10am for 10:30am helicopter flight
12:30pm Fisherman's Wharf
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 12:30pm for 1pm helicopter flight
3pm Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 3pm for 3:30pm helicopter flight
Soar over San Francisco
- San Francisco pickup
- 25-30 minute helicopter flight
- Inflight tour narration
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
Reviewed by: Andrew L, August 2014
A truly must do activity, first class service and experience!
Reviewed by: Rhona S, United Kingdom, August 2014
Flew over and under the Golden Gate Bridge. Superb views and fun experience