See the highlights of the business and cultural hub of Switzerland on this sightseeing coach tour of Zurich. Admire top attractions like the medieval Old Town and the Bahnhofstrasse, and pass by famous sights like St Peter's Church and Lake Zurich. Plus, ride the Dolderbahn railway to the hilly Zurichberg district! Choose either a morning or afternoon departure time to best fit your schedule.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
In just two hours, sit back and relax on a comfortable coach as your guide points out Zurich's highlights and must-see attractions.
Pass by the National Museum; the Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most expensive and exclusive shopping streets in the world; and Old Town, which dates back to medieval times. See the Zurich Opera House, home to the Zurich Opera since the late 1800s, and admire St Peter, one of Zurich's main churches, known for its large clock face.
Make a brief stop by picturesque Lake Zurich before boarding the Dolderbahn (cog-wheel railway) to the lovely Zurichberg district. Look out for the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, whose most famous student and professor was Albert Einstein. Admire the impressive Chagall windows on the Fraumünster, another of Zurich's popular churches, and take a short stroll with your guide.
Your Zurich highlights tour concludes at the Sihlquai Bus Terminal.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Sihlquai Bus Terminal
- Zurich Airport (if option selected; afternoon tour from Apr to Oct only)
- 10:30am (available Apr to Oct only)
1pm (if you choose airport pickup, departs from Zurich Airport at 12:15pm, Apr to Oct only)
Return Details:Returns to Sihlquai Bus Terminal
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10:30am (April to October only)
Departs at 1pm
Afternoon tour including pickup from Zurich Airport (April to October only); 12:15pm departure from the airport
Zurich with the Alps
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ride in cogwheel railway
- Audio guide in Russian, Chinese, Japanese or Spanish
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for