Tampa Trio Pass: Florida Aquarium, Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo and MOSI
Travel by December 31, 2014 and the price displayed includes a 10% discount off the local box office price. Book with us and save!
Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI): Explore Tampa’s Museum of Science & Industry with over 450 hands-on activities including Florida’s only IMAX® Dome Theatre, five-stories-tall and offering a higher resolution than any other theater in Tampa. Learn through play inside Kids In Charge!, the largest children's science center in the nation; brave extreme weather conditions inside Disasterville featuring Bay News 9 WeatherQuest; and explore the stages of life in The Amazing You exhibition. Gaze into the starry night sky in MOSI’s Saunders Planetarium, and don’t miss exploring the outdoors in the BioWorks Butterfly Garden and MOSI Backwoods.
Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo: Explore one of the most family-friendly zoos in the country with over 2,000 animals spread across 56 acres oflush, natural habitats. Ever dreamed of being eye-to-eye with a giraffe? Hopping along with a kangaroo? Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo has many exciting interactive exhibits designed to get you closer than you have ever imagined! With amazing opportunities to touch Australian animals and to feed giraffes, white rhinos, stingrays, and lorikeets, this zoo is sure to provide you and your family with a wild time!
Once you have collected your Tampa Trio Triplet Pass, you can skip the general admission lines to each of the attractions. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- The Florida Aquarium is open from 9:30am to 5pm
- Lowry Park Zoo is open from 9:30am to 5pm
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) is open Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm
Hours are subject to change without notice. If is advised that you confirm hours of operation with the local attractions prior to dates of travel.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shark at Florida Aquarium
- General Admission to The Florida Aquarium
- General Admission to Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo
- General Admission to Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
- Meals and Beverages
- Additional paid activities at the attractions
- Aquarium parking is USD$6.00 per car
- Hotel pick up and drop-off and transportation between attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pass is valid for one visit to each attraction only
- There is no expiration date on the trio passes. Once the voucher is surrendered at the first attraction, you'll receive a hard ticket that can be used at the other two attractions at any time
Reviewed by: Nicholas J, August 2014
Could have stayed all day! Wonderful!
Reviewed by: Kathy B, July 2014
Folks this was the best... The Trio deal is hard to find, but an extreme value. I know it seems to good to be true, but it is real! No lines to wait in at the Aquarium, just walk to Info desk inside and they have an envelope with your name and tickets for all 3 places inside. GREAT