Visit the 3 most important highlights of central Seville: the Cathedral of Santa Maria, the Giralda tower and the Royal Alcazar.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
The Cathedral of Santa Maria is the biggest in Spain and is where Christopher Columbus is buried and his tomb is always of great interest to visitors.
The Giralda tower is an ancient Arabic minaret and symbol of the city, dominating the city skyline. This magnificent structure has been used a inspiration for similar architecture in Rabat and Marrakech.
An Arabic palace from the 14th century, the Royal Alcazar was originally a Moorish fortress. Nowadays the Alcazar is residence of the Spanish kings.
You will end the tour with a pleasant stroll through Santa Cruz, Seville's historical Jewish quarter. With narrow cobbled streets winding among white washed buildings, this is the most picturesque area of the city.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Return Details:Concludes in central Seville
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
Cathedral of Santa Maria
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Private Monumental Seville Walking Tour
Seville Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco El Arenal in Seville
Ronda Day Trip from Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring and Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
Seville Electric Bike Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for