Experience the fascinating culture of South Korea in one of the most authentic ways possible – through its local cuisine! On this 4-hour food tour, learn all about Korea’s culinary customs from your guide, an expert in local Korean food and culture, as you journey through the streets of Seoul. Explore the bustling district of Jongno-gu and visit three different food stalls and restaurants, as well as a market, to try a variety of Korean foods such as Korean barbecue, tofu, savory pancakes and spicy braised chicken. Wash your meal down with traditional beverages, like Korean rice wine, as you mingle with your fellow food enthusiasts for an unforgettable end to your culinary adventure.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Dinner included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
Korean Night Food Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Return Details:Concludes at Jongno (Bell Street)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food tastings at 3 restaurants and/or food stalls and 1 market
- Alcoholic beverages (up to 4)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour operates with a minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 12
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund. If there are only 2 passengers at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of approx. USD $14 per person will be collected at the time of the tour; if there is only 1 passenger, an additional fee of approx. USD $81 is will be collected
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Restaurants are child friendly and offer non-alcoholic beverages like soda and/or juice; all children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants under the age of 3 are prohibited
- Please note that the legal drinking age in South Korea is 19
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Seoul History and Culture Small-Group Tour
DMZ Past and Present: Korean Demilitarized Zone Tour from Seoul
Soul of Seoul Small-Group Walking Tour
Small-Group Korean Night Food Tour
Korean Palace and Market Tour in Seoul Including Insadong and Gyeongbokgung Palace
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for