Admire Prague's best-known landmarks on a hop-on hop-off city bus tour complete with informative audio commentary. See top Prague attractions including Old Town, the Vltava River and Prague Castle, hopping on and off at any of the eight stops along the way. The hop-on hop-off bus makes it easy to get around, while giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore at your own pace. Enhance your experience of this remarkable city by adding a Vltava River cruise and walking tours of the Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle to your hop-on hop-off pass.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This hop-on hop-off bus tour will give you a fantastic overview of Prague. Visit the city’s most important attractions, including the magical St Agnes Monastery, the Jewish Quarter and Kampa Island. Marvel at Prague Castle, one of the most important cultural landmarks in the Czech Republic.
Customize your own sightseeing schedule and hop on and off the open-top, double-decker buses as many times as you like. The eight stops make it easy to reach Prague's major sights. You can start your tour at the Old Town Square and hop off at Paris Street, which runs through the city center and is a hub of modern luxury and fashion. Discover the Prague Metronome -- a giant structure with a ticking hand that counts time -- overlooking the city of Prague, and the majestic Vltava River.
The full bus route takes approximately 1.5 hours. The tour departs every 45 minutes from each stop, and tickets are valid for 48 hours after first use. For a complete list of stops, see the Itinerary section below.
To get even more out of your time in Prague, add on a 1-hour cruise on the Vltava River, 1-hour walking tour of the city's Jewish Quarter and a 1.5-hour walking tour of Prague Castle.
Prague City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hop-on hop-off tour: Na Florenci Street; however, you may board the bus at any of the stops around the city
Vltava River cruise: Dvořákovo Nábřeží in central Prague
Jewish Quarter tour: Old Town Square
Prague Castle tour: Prague Castle
- Hop-on hop-off tour with audio guide:10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm or 4pm
Hop-on hop-off tour with tour guide: 10:45am, 12:15pm, 1:45pm or 3:15pm
Vltava River cruise: 11am or 4pm
Jewish Quarter tour: 9:45am or 2:45pm
Prague Castle tour: 10am, 11:30am or 1pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on Prague City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use on Prague City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use, plus 90-minute Prague Castle walking tour
Unlimited use on Prague City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use, plus 60-minute boat tour and 60-minute Jewish quarter walking tour
Prague City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- 1-hour Vltava River sightseeing cruise, 1-hour Jewish Quarter tour (if option selected) and 1.5-hour Prague Castle tour (if option selected)
- Onboard audio commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the tour is a guided walking tour lasting 20 minutes. Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Stop 2.
- Transcript is available for the deaf
- Vltava River cruise operates with English audio commentary. Walking tours are led by an English-speaking guide
Itinerary:Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Old Town Square
- Masarykovo Nádraží
- Malá Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Prague Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Prague Airport Private Departure Transfer
Czech Beer Tasting in Prague
Small-Group Prague City Walking Tour Including Vltava River Cruise and Lunch
Karlstejn Castle Bike Trip from Prague
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for