City Sightseeing Prague Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Optional Vltava River Cruise and Walking Tours
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Customize your own sightseeing schedule and hop on and off the open-top, double-decker buses as many times as you like. The eight stops make it easy to reach Prague's major sights. You can start your tour at the Old Town Square and hop off at Paris Street, which runs through the city center and is a hub of modern luxury and fashion. Discover the Prague Metronome -- a giant structure with a ticking hand that counts time -- overlooking the city of Prague, and the majestic Vltava River.
The full bus route takes approximately 1.5 hours. The tour departs every 45 minutes from each stop, and tickets are valid for 48 hours after first use. For a complete list of stops, see the Itinerary section below.
To get even more out of your time in Prague, add on a 1-hour cruise on the Vltava River, 1-hour walking tour of the city's Jewish Quarter and a 1.5-hour walking tour of Prague Castle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Vltava River cruise: Dvořákovo Nábřeží in central Prague
Jewish Quarter tour: Old Town Square
Prague Castle tour: Prague Castle
Hop-on hop-off tour with tour guide: 10:45am, 12:15pm, 1:45pm or 3:15pm
Vltava River cruise: 11am or 4pm
Jewish Quarter tour: 9:45am or 2:45pm
Prague Castle tour: 10am, 11:30am or 1pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bus Tour Only
Unlimited use on Prague City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
USD $24.37Pricing details
Bus and Castle Tour
Unlimited use on Prague City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use, plus 90-minute Prague Castle walking tour
USD $37.66Pricing details
Bus, Boat, Jewish Quarter Tour
Unlimited use on Prague City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use, plus 60-minute boat tour and 60-minute Jewish quarter walking tour
USD $48.74Pricing details
Prague City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- 1-hour Vltava River sightseeing cruise, 1-hour Jewish Quarter tour (if option selected) and 1.5-hour Prague Castle tour (if option selected)
- Onboard audio commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the tour is a guided walking tour lasting 20 minutes. Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Stop 2.
- Transcript is available for the deaf
- Vltava River cruise operates with English audio commentary. Walking tours are led by an English-speaking guide
- Old Town Square
- Masarykovo Nádraží
- Malá Strana
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Strahov Stadium
- Kampa Island
- Hlavní Nádraží
Reviewed by: Susan, USA, May 2015
Really enjoyed this tour. It hit all the major spots, walking tour was great. Although, it was difficult to find the first stop based on the address in order to turn in my voucher.
Reviewed by: GianniH, March 2015
Definitively you got to use Hop-on Hop-off if you're visiting the City for the first time. Love it.