Journey through the streets of Tinseltown as you take an unforgettable ride through some of the most memorable locations featured on the silver screen. From some favorite horror films to the iconic classics, this Hollywood Movie Tour is the perfect way to explore Los Angeles and experience first-hand the city’s deeply rooted cinematic culture.
The city of Los Angeles is the star of this tour! Catch a glimpse of all the highlights while cruising the streets on this "Movie Theater on Wheels". On board you will see scenes from over 50 films while in front of their filming locations - some you'll recognize straight away and some you'll probably never want to see again! On this tour you will:
- Experience the horror of films like A Nightmare on Elm Street and disaster films like The Day After Tomorrow.
- Bow to the classics like Sunset Boulevard, Chinatown and Ed Wood's Glen or Glenda, as well as modern classics like L.A. Confidential, Back to the Future and Ed Wood.
- Join the excitement of Hollywood and learn about films like Hancock, Roger Rabbit, Knocked Up, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Pretty Woman, Bugsy, Grease, Dead Again, Rebel Without a Cause, The Jerk, The Aviator, Terminator, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and lots more!
See the house where this scene from Rebel Without a Cause was filmed
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, California
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hollywood Movie Location Tour
- 3-hour sightseeing tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Due to subject matter and possible language, this tour is not suitable for young children
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Skip the Line: Front of Line Pass at Universal Studios Hollywood
The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour of Los Angeles
7-Day Best of the West Tour by Private Plane: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas & Grand Canyon
Private Arrival Transfer: LAX International Airport to Los Angeles Hotels by Sedan
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for