Take part in the Amazing Race – part sightseeing tour, part scavenger hunt! This fun-filled small-group tour offers a unique and interactive way to explore Los Angeles. Choose from two convenient departure points – either Hollywood or Santa Monica – for different race and sightseeing opportunities. Perfect for the sole traveler or a handful of people, this is a great way to discover Los Angeles.
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
Take part in this exciting, five-hour, competitive tour in Los Angeles to combine sightseeing with a scavenger hunt. This interactive experience combines the fun of the television show Amazing Race with the suspense of the Da Vinci Code.
Meet up with your teammates at a central location in either Hollywood or Santa Monica (choose when you book), and receive your first set of tricky clues to set off on your own Amazing Race. Like the TV show, each clue will lead you to a new location and a new clue. The team that solves all the clues and crosses the finish line in the least amount of time is crowned the winner!
Each departure point offers a different adventure. If you’d like to be near the ocean, choose the Santa Monica departure for an interesting beachside twist and to see some local hidden gems. For city sights, choose the Hollywood experience, where you’ll pass some of the most popular sights in Hollywood and downtown LA, such as Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Found the clue!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central location in either Los Angeles or Santa Monica
Return Details:Return to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs from Hollywood at 11am.
Tour departs from Santa Monica at 11am.
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
- Tour escort/host
- Transportation during the race
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Teams are comprised of two or more people
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Bookings of 1 player are accepted, you will be placed on existing teams.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
- Skip the Line: Front of Line Pass at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Southern California CityPASS
- Universal Studios Hollywood General Admission Ticket
- 7-Day Best of the West Tour by Private Plane: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas & Grand Canyon
- The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
Skip the Line: Front of Line Pass at Universal Studios Hollywood
The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour of Los Angeles
7-Day Best of the West Tour by Private Plane: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas & Grand Canyon
Private Arrival Transfer: LAX International Airport to Los Angeles Hotels by Sedan
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for