Jump on a bicycle and see Lima in a different way! Ride along Lima’s sublime coast and take in its interesting heritage and artistic enclaves on a small-group cycling tour that combines stunning scenery with ancient history. Experience Lima’s rich, expressive culture and discover vibrant neighborhoods on this fun and enriching ride that starts at an ancient archeological site and ends in cosmopolitan Miraflores.
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
Go on an adventurous two-wheeled journey to discover the artistic and ancient heart of Peru's capital city. Your Lima bike tour starts when you meet your friendly guide at the archaeological site of Huaca Pucllana. Even though you don't go inside the site, you'll still learn about the pre-Inca pyramids that once served as an important administrative and ceremonial center centuries ago. Travel by coach to Solar Hill for excellent panoramic views of Lima's stunning bay.
Then, after a short safety briefing, hop on your bike and cruise downhill, stopping at war memorials and other historical points of interest to gain insight into Lima’s fascinating history. Stop to rest in charming Chorillos, a quaint, seaside neighborhood favored by fisherman. Continue riding into bohemian Barranco, a lively and vibrant district full of artists, musicians and writers.
Take time to admire street art and murals before riding along the coast toward the Miraflores district. Be inspired by the stunning views of the glittering Pacific Ocean before arriving at Parque del Amor (Love Park), your final stop on this cycling adventure. This urban park is reminiscent of the work of Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi and is dedicated to love and lovers, so soak up the dreamy atmosphere, admire the romance-inspired statues and reflect on the beauty of Lima before bidding farewell to your tour leader and fellow cyclists.
Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from the Huaca Pucllana archeological site in the Miraflores district of Lima
Return Details:Tour concludes at the Parque del Amor in the Miraflores district at approximately 1pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Use of bike and equipment (helmet and reflector vest)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- This bike tour is not considered to be strenuous or physically challenging. The riding is downhill and leisurely and therefore suitable for all levels of fitness
- It is recommended that you bring a water bottle - the guide will be able to refill it for you
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for