For over a thousand years, Krakow has been the center of science, culture and art in Poland. Come and see for yourself upon boarding the Krakow City Sightseeing Tour by Coach. You'll see the likes of Wawel Castle and Cathedral, the Rynek Glowny, Main Market Square and St Mary's Church. It's a fine introduction to this historic city!
Your tour begins with a short walk along the streets of the former Jewish district of Kazimierz. Next, Wawel Hill, crowned by Wawel Castle and Wawel Cathedral and the seat of royal power up until the 17th century. The Castle was home to many Polish kings and queens and the royal crypts in the Cathedral their final resting place, along with several other Polish heroes.
A walk up Grodzka street leads you to the heart of Krakow, the Rynek Glowny, or Main Market Square. There the large Gothic Cloth Hall is the perfect place to shop for local souvenirs.
The last sightseeing stop is the twin-spired St Mary's Church with its famous medieval altar by Wit Stwosz and where, every hour the brave trumpeter of Krakow still calls out his warning.
Krakow City Sightseeing Tour by Coach
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Central Krakow
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
The tour concludes five minutes walk from the the Main Market Square at approximately 1:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9:00am
Wawel Castle, Krakow
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach (maximum 45 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Royal Chambers of the Wawel Castle are closed to the public every Monday, the outside courtyard and Cathedral complex of Wawel Hill is visited instead
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Sightseeing Bike Tour of Krakow
Krakow Super Saver: Auschwitz-Birkenau Half-Day Tour plus Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Tour
Krakow Airport Arrival Transfer
Krakow Airport Departure Transfer
Krakow Half-Day Tour by Trabant
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for