Spend the afternoon exploring Istanbul's Ottoman past at the enchanting Topkapi Palace and the superb Blue Mosque on this private half-day tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
One of the most famous monuments in both the Turkish and Islamic worlds, the Sultan Ahmet Mosque (also known as the Blue Mosque) is a superb creation in the classical Ottoman style. The mosque has six towering minarets and 260 windows illuminating its vast main chamber, which is decorated with more than 20,000 Iznik tiles.
The largest and oldest palace in the world, Topkapi was the crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire. With its treasury and exotic buildings overlooking the Golden Horn, your visit to Topkapi promises to be a truly fascinating experience. (Closed on Tuesdays)
Hippodrome and Obelisk:
The Hippodrome was once the heart of Constantinople’s political and sporting life, and the scene of games and riots through 500 years of Ottoman history. Today it is a city park called the At Meydanı (Horse Grounds) because of its function in Ottoman times. The Hippodrome includes the 3500-year-old Egyptian granite Obelisk, brought to Constantinople by Emperor Theodosius in 390 AD.
Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul (European only)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 1:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Turkish lamps at the Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Harem Section in the Topkapi Palace
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum or mosque closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- During religious holidays July 28, 29 and 30 and October 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2014 the Spice market and Grand Bazaar will be closed
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Istanbul Airport Private Departure Transfer
Istanbul Port Departure Transfer: Central Istanbul to Cruise Port
Private Half-Day Tour: Istanbul's Two Continents
Eat Like a Local: Istanbul Food and Culture Tour with Dinner at Local Family Home
2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for