Explore Glasgow, one of the liveliest and most cosmopolitan destinations in Europe with this 2-days ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus. See all the main sights as you hop-on and hop-off 21 conveniently located stops around the city.
With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Glasgow.
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 21 stops and the entire route takes approximately 80 minutes. The bus departs every 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 2 consecutive calendar days.
Glasgow is miles better - don't take our word for it, find out for yourself. The most vibrant and exciting of Scottish cities boasts excellent museums and art galleries as well as beautiful parklands and buildings. Treat yourself to a tour of the Jewel of Scotland, the city whose inhabitants work hard and play hard.
Glasgow City Chamber, Scotland
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour starts at George Square, however you may board the bus at any one of the 21 stops around the city
- George Square (City Chambers, Gallery of Modern Art, Tourist Information Center, Queen Street Stations, Trades Hall)
- Glasgow Cathedral (St. Mungo Museum, Provands Lordship)
- Merchant city (Merchants' Square Ramshorn Theatre)
- Glasgow Green (People's Palace, The 'Barras' Market)
- St. Andrews Square
- St. Enoch
- St. Vincent Place (The Lighthouse, Princes Square Buchanan Galleries)
- City Inn (Rotuna, Campanil Hotel)
- Radisson (SAS Radisson Hotel, Quality Central Hotel)
- Hotels (Marriott, Milton and Corus)
- Tall Ship (Glasgow Harbor, Heliport)
- SECC (Moat House Hotel, Science Center, IMAX Cinema)
- Glasgow University (Hunterian Art Gallery & Museum, Charles Rennie Mackintosh House)
- Byres Road (Botanical Gardens)
- Museums (Transport Museum, Kelvin Hall Sports Arena)
- Kelvin Park (Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Park Lorne Hotel, Youth Hostel)
- Charing Cross (Royal Highlands Fusiliers Museum, Mitchell Library, Tenement House)
- Willow Tearooms (Glasgow School of Art, Center of Contemporary Arts, McLennan Galleries)
- Theatres (Piping Center, Theatre Royal, Pavilion Theatre, RS Academy of Music and Drama)
- Royal Concert Hall (Buchanan Galleries Shopping Center, Buchanan Bus Station, UGC Cinema Complex)
- November 01 to March 21
9:30am to 4:00pm every 60 minutes
March 22 to October 31
9:30am to 4:30pm every 15-20 minutes
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Glasgow City Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Glasgow
Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky Trail Small Group Day Trip from Glasgow
West Highland Lochs, Glencoe and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Glasgow
3-Day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
Highland Lochs, Glens and Whisky Small-Group Day Trip from Glasgow
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for