See the best of Germany's Rhine River Valley on a half-day or full-day trip from Frankfurt. As a time-friendly way to see the Rhine Valley, both trips include a must-do Rhine River cruise and local wine-tasting session amid stunning scenery.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Leave the city of Frankfurt behind for an unforgettable day of River Rhine sightseeing! This stretch of the Rhine Valley is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and comprises romantic villages, pretty vineyards and medieval castles that frame the spectacular River Rhine in central Germany.
Winding northwards from Switzerland to the North Sea, the River Rhine is stretching an impressive 766 miles (1,232 km). To see it all would require several days, so your Rhine Valley Day Trip focuses on its beautiful UNESCO World Heritage listed stretch.
For those with less than a full day to spare, choose the half-day Rhine Valley trip to enjoy a Rhine River cruise (from Kaub to Rudesheim) followed by a wine-tasting session and dinner. This is a great way to experience this unforgettable region in a short space of time.
Alternatively, the full-day Rhine Valley trip includes a longer Rhine River Cruise which passes the iconic Loreley Rock. You'll relax over lunch in a gorgeous riverside restaurant and then take a Rhine River cruise to the harbor at St Goarshausen. Here you'll disembark for a wine-tasting session before spending time at leisure in Rudesheim with its many wine bars and shops.
Loreley Rock on the River Rhine
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Frankfurt
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full-Day Rhine Valley Trip, departing at 11:15am. Duration approximately 8 hours
Half-Day Rhine Valley Trip, departing at 3:15pm. Duration approximately 6 hours. (April to October only)
Rhine River Day Trip from Frankfurt
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- River cruise
- Lunch (full-day trip) or dinner (half-day trip)
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that in winter season, when steamers are not operating, you may visit a castle instead
- Audioguide in several languages available on request (approx. 5.00 euros)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Four Day Frankfurt to Munich - Romantic Road, Hohenschwangau, Neuschwanstein
Romantic Germany: 7-Day Tour from Frankfurt to Munich, Neuschwanstein Castle and Heidelberg
Frankfurt Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Frankfurt Airport Private Departure Transfer
Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for