Rhine Valley Trip from Frankfurt including Rhine River Cruise
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Winding northwards from Switzerland to the North Sea, the River Rhine is stretching an impressive 766 miles (1,232 km). To see it all would require several days, so your Rhine Valley Day Trip focuses on its beautiful UNESCO World Heritage listed stretch.
For those with less than a full day to spare, choose the half-day Rhine Valley trip to enjoy a Rhine River cruise (from Kaub to Rudesheim) followed by a wine-tasting session and dinner. This is a great way to experience this unforgettable region in a short space of time.
Alternatively, the full-day Rhine Valley trip includes a longer Rhine River Cruise which passes the iconic Loreley Rock. You'll relax over lunch in a gorgeous riverside restaurant and then take a Rhine River cruise to the harbor at St Goarshausen. Here you'll disembark for a wine-tasting session before spending time at leisure in Rudesheim with its many wine bars and shops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full-Day Rhine Valley Trip
Full-Day Rhine Valley Trip, departing at 11:15am. Duration approximately 8 hours
USD $100.97Pricing details
Half-Day Rhine Valley Trip
Half-Day Rhine Valley Trip, departing at 3:15pm. Duration approximately 6 hours. (April to October only)
USD $89.62Pricing details
Rhine River Day Trip from Frankfurt
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- River cruise
- Lunch (full-day trip) or dinner (half-day trip)
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that in winter season, when steamers are not operating, you may visit a castle instead
- Audioguide in several languages available on request (approx. 5.00 euros)
Reviewed by: peg's Travel, January 2016
Even in winter this is a pretty area. Our drive and guide were wonderful and he was able to share his knowledge about the area and what happened over the historical time with the castles. Well worth the trip. Excellent.
Reviewed by: Lang Eng C, November 2015
Enjoyed the full day tour which included a delicious lunch and wine tasting. River cruise was fun.