Mexico offers one of the most exhilarating experiences available. The Royal Dolphin Swim is the perfect way to discover this gentle, friendly and intelligent mammal! Prepare yourself for a memory that will stick with you forever as you are pushed by the dolphins at high speeds around the water. Truly an unforgettable experience!
Located just off the coast of Cancun, the island of Isla Mujeres is a wildlife wonderland filled with amazing memories that will last a lifetime! The Royal Dolphin Swim is undoubtedly the most famous program on offer and can be summarized into two words, action and speed!
After a brief orientation, you'll enter the water where two dolphins welcome you with an affectionate handshake and a kiss on the cheek! Kiss them back while photographers capture a memory of this unique experience.
Grab a hold of their fins and hang on tight as you are whisked around on a speedy dorsal tow ride! This will get your adrenaline pumping and ready for the most exhilarating moment, the foot-push. Feel the mighty strength of your new friends as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet! This is truly an experience of a lifetime!
Dolphin Royal Swim - Foot-Push
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Isla Mujeres
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dolphin Swim at 10:30am
Dolphin Swim at 12pm
Dolphin Swim at 1:30pm
Dolphin Swim at 3:30pm
Cancun Dolphin Royal Swim
- 15 minute briefing
- 50 minutes in the water with the dolphins
- 15-minute snorkel with stingrays or sharks
- Lunch buffet
- Open Bar
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- USD 5.00 dock fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 50 minutes
- This program is not suitable for children aged 7 years and under
- Children aged 8 - 11 years must be accompanied by a paying adult. One adult per child
- Child rates apply for children aged 8 - 11 if children are between 3'11" and 4'7" tall. Children taller than 4'7" are considered adults and must pay the adult price
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs and are available for purchase only on the day of the program
Departing from Marina Aquatours:
Cancun to Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres to Cancun
Please note: ferry ride is approximately 30-40 minutes long
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Chichen Itza with a Private Archeologist
Sightseeing, Snorkeling and Dancing Catamaran Cruise from Cancun
Cancun Extreme Zipline Canopy Tour
Xel-Ha All Inclusive Day Trip from Cancun
Xplor Adventure Park
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for