Cancun Dolphin Royal Swim on Isla Mujeres
After a brief orientation, you'll enter the water where two dolphins welcome you with an affectionate handshake and a kiss on the cheek! Kiss them back while photographers capture a memory of this unique experience.
Grab a hold of their fins and hang on tight as you are whisked around on a speedy dorsal tow ride! This will get your adrenaline pumping and ready for the most exhilarating moment, the foot-push. Feel the mighty strength of your new friends as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet! This is truly an experience of a lifetime!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dolphin Swim at 10:30am
Dolphin Swim at 12pm
Dolphin Swim at 1:30pm
Dolphin Swim at 3:30pm
Cancun Dolphin Royal Swim
- 15 minute briefing
- 50 minutes in the water with the dolphins
- 15-minute snorkel with stingrays or sharks
- Lunch buffet
- Open Bar
- Access to VIP area (restaurants and infinity pool)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- USD 8.00 dock fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 50 minutes
- This program is not suitable for children aged 7 years and under
- Children aged 8 - 11 years must be accompanied by a paying adult. One adult per child
- Child rates apply for children aged 8 - 11 if children are between 3'11" and 4'7" tall. Children taller than 4'7" are considered adults and must pay the adult price
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs and are available for purchase only on the day of the program
- Important: Cash payments for souvenirs, food, photos and more cannot be made in U.S. Dollars. You may pay in Mexican Pesos or use an international credit or debit card
Departing from Marina Aquatours:
Cancun to Isla Mujeres
Isla Mujeres to Cancun
Please note: ferry ride is approximately 30-40 minutes long
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lianne W, May 2015
Queue was huge in aquatours get there early! Ferry was good (45 mins) and you get lockers when you get there. We had access to free food and drinks - waiters are very attentive and nice. Dolphin experience was amazing! Pictures are pricey so do your research before you go for the best deal.
Reviewed by: Deborah H, April 2015
The tour was awesome. I swam with dolphins before and thought it was fun but this tour was amazing. I would defiantly recommend it. The sea lion and Manatees were also fun. We had such a great experience.