Take a stroll through Budapest, Paris of the East, on this relaxing evening walking tour, then cruise for an hour on the legendary River Danube. Your private guide will show you the best of the city, rich in UNESCO World heritage sites. Numbers are limited to 15 people on this small-group walking tour of Budapest, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Budapest's UNESCO World heritage magnificent buildings and monuments are brilliantly illuminated at night, making the city appear even more spectacular than by day. This night walking tour is designed to show you the best of Budapest by night, and includes some amazing photo opportunities.
While you stroll you'll learn about the sights you'll pass, along with stories about Hungarians and their rich history. Who were the first vampires? Where did the Hungarians come from? Was Attila the Hun really a Hungarian? These and many other compelling questions will be answered as you walk through the illuminated city.
At the end of the tour you will embark on a one-hour river cruise along the Danube. The cruise provides another perspective on the city's illuminated sights, from Pest's Danube Promenade to the Buda Castle district. Enjoy a free welcome drink on board whilst cruising through Budapest. A commentary is included and there are yet more excellent photo opportunities.
Special Offer! - Book now for travel until 31 January, 2014 and receive 10% off the recommended retail price! - Book Now!
Budapest Night Walking Tour and River Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Budapest
Return Details:Tour concludes near Vigado ter
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 5pm. November to February
Departs at 7pm. March & October only
Departs at 7:30pm. April to September only
Budapest Night Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise on the Danube
- 2-hour night walking tour
- Welcome drink
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Public transport tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of booking
- Tour is operated in all weather conditions
- Depending on season, boat trip may be starting in the beginning, middle or end of the tour
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for