Small-Group Brussels Beer Tasting Tour
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This beer tasting experience visits some of Brussels’ oldest and most popular cafes where you can taste a selection of eight beers, and also enjoy some fine Belgian cheese, smoked ham and delicious Belgian chocolate. Sample well-known Belgian beers like Lambic, Chimay Triple, Faro, Orval, Adelardus Brune, Malheur Blonde, Bourgogne de Flanders, IV Seasons and the delicious Trappist beers that come with a creamy white head and go down particularly well on hot summer days.
During the tour, your knowledgeable guide will help you unravel some of Belgium's beer mysteries. They will explain the different varieties of beer, their tastes and unique attributes, and you will also learn the do's and don'ts of Belgian beers.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brussels Beer Tasting Tour
- Professional guide
- Sample 8 different beers
- Selection of Belgian cheeses, ham and chocolates
- maximum 25 people
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Infants and children under 16 years old are not allowed on this tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 16 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Reviewed by: Michelle L, February 2016
AMAZING! One of the best tours I have taken EVER! Lovely small group, fantastic guide with so much knowledge and lots of lovely beers to sample and I don't even normally like or drink beer. We saw parts of Brussels I would have never seen and it was fantastic, would highly recommend, worth every penny!
Reviewed by: Ellen G, January 2016
I booked this tour as a present for my boyfriend and his friend. Whilst I did not go on the tour myself, they loved it and have been raving about it ever since. They met some great people, learnt loads about beer and now feel like they are Belgian beer experts. I'd highly recommend as a tour and as a gift