Guided Bike Tour of Boston
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free snacks included
Admire the scenic landscapes as you venture off the beaten path. Pass brownstones in Back Bay and the South End and ride along routes created by American landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted. Discover the character and charm of each area you pass as your knowledgeable guide illustrates Boston’s interesting history. This bike tour is a great way to see the whole city -- and get some exercise too!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston City Tour
- 2.5 to 3-hour guided bike tour of Boston
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: William H, July 2015
well spent 2.5 hours
Reviewed by: Scott W, July 2015
You simply can't run a bike tour better than these guys! Pleasant, informative, great equipment.