Take a day out to visit one of the world's most famous wine regions, Saint-Emilion, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll sample the region's fine wines, take a cellar tour and visit the medieval village of Saint-Emilion.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
The day begins with a tour of a Classified Growth (Chateau Figeac, Chateau Beau Sejour Becot or Chateau Canon) in the Saint-Emilion appellation, followed by a wine grower's lunch at Chateau Haut-Sarpe.
Your excursion ends with a visit to the medieval town of Saint-Emilion and its underground monuments.
Saint-Emilion- UNESCO World Heritage Site
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bordeaux Tourist Office
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Day Trip from Bordeaux
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- 9:15am - Departure from Bordeaux
- 10:00am - Tour of one wine chateau and tasting
- 11:30am - Chateau Haut-Sarpe (Grand Cru Classe) cellar tour. Lunch at the grape pickers quarters
- 2:30pm - Visit the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- 5:30pm - Back to Bordeaux.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Small-Group Saint-Emilion and Pomerol Day Trip from Bordeaux
Small-Group Medoc or St-Emilion Wine Tasting and Chateaux Tour from Bordeaux
Small-Group St-Emilion Bike Tour from Bordeaux Including Wine Tastings and Lunch
Small-Group Wine Tasting and Workshop in Bordeaux
Bordeaux Wine and Culinary Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for