This day trip from Bordeaux takes you to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed wine region of St-Emilion for a full day of wine tasting. Visit two château wine estates to tour the cellars, learn about the winemaking process, and taste the wines that give St-Emilion its prestigious reputation. Enjoy a buffet lunch with your fellow wine lovers, and end with a guided tour and free time in the village of St-Emilion.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Saint-Emilion- UNESCO World Heritage Site
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bordeaux Tourist Office, central Bordeaux
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Day Trip from Bordeaux
- Wine tastings
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Small-Group Saint-Emilion and Pomerol Day Trip from Bordeaux
Small-Group Medoc or St-Emilion Wine Tasting and Chateaux Tour from Bordeaux
Small-Group St-Emilion Bike Tour from Bordeaux Including Wine Tastings and Lunch
Small-Group Wine Tasting and Workshop in Bordeaux
Bordeaux Wine and Culinary Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for